While the Immix® product has matured and developed to reflect changes in customer needs, security device technologies, and networking services since its introduction in 2003, the principals of its design and operation have remained consistent. These principals ensure the user benefit is enduring and provide a foundation for long term investment and operational use.
- Immix® works in partnership with a wide range of CCTV, security, audio and access control suppliers to deliver robust and maintainable integration modules and publishes a commercial API to support integration from any manufacturer.
- Immix® consolidates alarms from multiple sources into a single prioritised event for effective, efficient, management and control.
- Immix® works in conjunction with leading Automation platforms making deployment simple and adding value to existing investments in systems and services.
Single operator interface
- Regardless of the security devices monitored, Immix® normalizes and ties together "islands of technology" into a simple and intuitive operator interface for event management.
- Operators only need to learn one platform removing the need for specialist expertise in the technology installed at monitored locations.
- The Immix® interface guides the operator through the process handling an alarm through to resolution. Station operators are typically trained in less than an hour.
- Immix® is a server based software product and designed to scale and operate in the largest and most demanding security monitoring stations.
- No proprietary hardware or remotely installed devices are needed to use immix.
- All Immix® products are built to use enterprise grade Microsoft servers and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Fault tolerant configurations are available as is support for disaster recovery operations.
Complete audit trail
- Immix® records every incoming alert and operator action into a comprehensive audit trail for subsequent retrieval and analysis.
- The audit trail records and timestamps everything the operator witnessed and all actions taken during the course of each event.
- A comprehensive reporting package is included that mines the data to provide high quality management information on the key performance factors of the monitoring station, sites and staff.
Support for Value Added Services
- In addition to Alarm management, Immix® also supports guard replacement, manually authorised door entry, scheduled scripted and automated virtual guard tours and a host of other services creating business development opportunities by delivering value added service to the end customer.
- SureView Immix® is UL Certified for US UL Central Stations. Sureview Immix® supports the UK and European CCTV standards BS8418 and BS5759
- Sureview Systems International Ltd is an ISO9001 accredited company.
Immix® Cloud Technology
Immix® CS, CC and Connect have been designed to deliver all the benefits of running the Immix® monitoring environment through a web browser using Cloud technology.
Web user interface
A new web interface has been developed which provides a single point of access to all aspects of running a monitoring station. All site setup and alarm monitoring is performed through a Web Browser. There is no requirement for local installs of client software.
Flexible content delivery
Immix® new web services layer allows stations to customize any part of the user interface. This enables monitoring stations to tailor the end user experience to the specific services that are offered.
New Service and Licensing Options
New service options for delivering Video Verification and Interactive Monitoring have been developed focusing on the features and functions key to delivering these different service offerings. Unique interfaces for processing these two types of service have been developed and priced accordingly. Video Verification is provided at a lower cost focused on high volume, and Interactive Monitoring delivering a full featured remote guarding solution, is configured and priced for a higher value service.
Integration with Automation Systems
Immix coexists with the leading Automation Systems to drive up productivity and expand the suite of services supported by the station. Significant investment has been made in developing powerful XML modules to ensure customers can scale their video and interactive monitoring operations easily, building on the digital alarm services delivered today.
Support for the latest mobile devices
Apple iPad and iPhone apps have been developed to work with Immix®. This provides security managers, end users, customers, and man guards with mobile services to access real time event and service level data.
Support for push technology also ensures customers can receive immediate notification of critical events, view live event video as the event is managed and retrieve recorded audit trails.
Scalability & availability
The architecture has been designed to be scalable extensible and flexible. Web services can be hosted on any number of load balanced servers, providing high availability and unlimited scalability. As your business grows, Immix® will scale to meet your needs.
Simplified IT deployments
Immix® runs completely in a server environment where all software management is centered, keeping software management tasks to a minimum.